Venkata Padma hospital, Vizianagaram is led the Dynamic leadership of Dr.M.Venkateswara Rao also affectionately called as ‘’MVR’’ a proud citizen of Vizianagaram who completed his MBBS for Andhra medical College, Visakhapatnam, and MD-Pediatrics from Ranga Raya Medical College, Kakinada, with a Gold medal in Pediatrics (Ram Murthy Memorial Prize in Pediatrics) and University Rank in Pharmacology Medicine, He started Venkata Padma Hospital in 1992 along with his wife, Dr.M.Padma Kuamri a Gynecologist. Together the had cared their patients with dedication and love combined with quality and faith. As a result, the hospital became one of the well respected hospital in the entire state of Andhra Pradesh and since inception, has put smiles on more than 6 lakh patients and continuing.
1) Contributed 75,000 US Dollars to Rotary Foundation
2) Established R.O.Plant in Balaji Temple Thotapalem.
3) Contributed 5.1 Lakshs towards Establishing R.O. Plant in the Name of My parents at PREMASAMAJAM.
4) Contributed 2 tons Rice for Annadhanam Project Organised by Pydithalli Ammavari Temple Every Year.
5) Contributed 2 Lakhs for Solar Project for Poor School
6) Distributed 1000 School Benches with the Donations of Rotary Members and Public
7) Contributed 10 Lakhs to Balaji Aarogyavaraprsadini, Tirupathi
8) Rubella Vaccination Programme started in Muncipal 10 th Girls
9) Coimmunity Toilets Build at Jonnaguddi,
10) Bore well at Rama mandir, Jonnguddi